Our client is a privately owned Australian company with over 40 years experience as a major supplier in the Australian Market of high quality underwear (including bras and briefs), thermal underwear and sleepwear across ladies, mens, children and infants. Over this period the company has supplied to all major Australian retailers.
The company is currently looking for an enthusiastic Designer to join the Design Team.
You will be responsible for:
– Developing and designing product ranges and liaising with factories on costing new developments
– Collating and managing tech pack documentation, fit and measure samples.
– New product development inclusive of trend and colour forecasting, preparing technical drawings and range boards, costing tech packs, trim and fabrication development and requesting sampling.
– Contributing to production and requesting, following up and assessing lab dips and strike offs, hanger and accessory details, fabric and component design and quality.
To be successful for this role, you will have the following:
– Tertiary qualifications in Design/Textiles/Fashion
– Proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook
– Proficiency with Adobe Illustrator
– High attention to detail
– The ability to multi-task and work to a deadline
– The ability to work well both within a team and autonomously
– To have initiative and a willingness to lea
If this sounds like you then please apply following the prompts or call
03) …… for a confidential chat.
At Permanser, we have been recruiting in the fashion and textiles industry for over 30 years and have gained the knowledge, expertise and contacts to make your recruitment experience as stress free as possible. Our service covers every aspect of the industry, including graphic designers, sample machinists, retailers, administrative positions and everything in between.
Visit us online at http://www.permanser.com.au
Like Us on Facebook! Connect with Us on LinkedIn! Follow Us on Twitter!